- It is very important to keep accurate records of our registered users.
- When you download software, we ask for your e-mail address so we can send you installation instructions, and let you know when new versions are available.
- When you purchase, we ask for personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address, etc.
- This information is used to identify you so we can provide a registration key, technical support and upgrade eligibility.
- If you purchase wine accessories, we may pass this information to our wine accessory supplier so that they may ship the accessories direct to you.
- We never make this information available to anyone else.
- All credit card information is destroyed after the mandatory retention period required by the Bank, Tax Office and Australian Law.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number)
about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- We also use Google Site Stats to track how many people download The Uncorked Cellar
If you wish to give us feedback or simply comment either about our Web Site or software, please send us an email.