Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to The Uncorked Cellar user forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
printing wine location on inventory (Read 509 times)
Uncork Support
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Re: printing wine location on inventory
Reply #1 - 12/18/07 at 03:48:44

Hi Ann

You can add the rack name, column and row to an [ Inventory Check ] report by selecting that style of report from the report Wizard (use the menu command "Cellar, Print" to get the report wizard) then add the respective fields by right-click on the lower half of the screen where the report preview is shown.

Altenatively, select the [ Rack Contents ] style report which will show your racks on a column-by-colum basis

If you want to allocate tags or rack locations to records where you have not yet done so, you can do this on a wine-by-wine basis. Click on the wine, then press the "Tags and Racks" button, then press either "Allocate Selected Tags" or "Allocate bottles to rack" respectively.

Brian

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

nuttinga

Uncork User
California
printing wine location on inventory
12/17/07 at 16:41:54

Is there a way to add the rack location of each bottle to the inventory list without typing each location separately?  I didn't allocate tags when I originally did the inventory and allocated the rack space, can I do that now?  I don't want to have to take the computer into the wine cellar and roll over each bottle in the inventory to find it in the rack.  And I don't want to have to do the inventory all over!

Thanks.

Ann

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print