Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to The Uncorked Cellar user forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Displaying wines ina new cellar (Read 951 times)
Uncork Support
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Re: Displaying wines ina new cellar
Reply #3 - 06/13/08 at 01:04:30

Hi Paul, please accept our apologies - it was unclear from your post that you are running Cellar Mode.

You are correct  - in Cellar Mode, you add wines from the cellar page - and of course you have to enter all of the wine details manually.

The steps to add a wine in Cellar mode are contained in the help under "How do I... Add Wines to my Cellar" - ans skip down to the "Cellar Mode" section. Once you have added a wine, press the Clear button and the wine you just added will be shown in the list.

If you are still having difficulties, please send an email to support@uncork.biz and we will arrange a remote support session with you and show you the steps on your PC.

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

Uncle_Pauley

Uncork User

Reply #2 - 06/10/08 at 20:29:14

I have cellar management only and only have three tabs on my screen. All I see is Pauls Cellar, Winery Website and Search results. I don't even have an "add wines" tab but assumed that the screen with all of the cells with drop down menus is the add wines screen. Thanks for the help.

IP Logged

Joanne
Administrator

Uncork User
Australia
Reply #1 - 06/10/08 at 04:02:39

The most likely problem is that you have not switched to the cellar tab after adding wine in the "add wine tab"
Please re-read the help under "Getting started" to see if that helps.  Smiley

IP Logged

Uncle_Pauley

Uncork User

Displaying wines ina new cellar
06/09/08 at 21:43:50

I just got set-up with Uncork and have tried to enter new wines in a new cellar. I put in all of the data - winery, label, vintage, etc then hit "add wine to cellar" but nothing seems to happen. Shouldn't the wines start appearing on a list under the form with all of the data cells? Cry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print