Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to The Uncorked Cellar user forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
winery web site info (Read 1648 times)
Donnaclif

Uncork User

Re: winery web site info
Reply #5 - 08/05/09 at 12:08:59

Sorry for replying late! i accept you are one of the biggest name in the industry right now, we can not catch you but like you we are also growing with time

ViVino: The Biggest Wine Database
391885513 flaminjo  
IP Logged

UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Reply #4 - 05/30/09 at 12:46:41

The previous post indicated that the originator had resolved his issue

At the time of this posting, the "Huge" database you mention lists around 10,000 wines.
The Uncorked Cellar lists over 200,000.

Please see http://www.uncork.biz/whatsnew.htm for a current summary of wines listed in The Uncorked Cellar, or check the help under "Information"

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

Donnaclif

Uncork User

Reply #3 - 05/30/09 at 11:42:03

was your problem sorted out?give me some details at what stage you are facing the problem. I am a programmer my self and can help you out in case of any technical glitch. I have found this huge online wine database, it contains huge collection of top wines from all over the world, country wise.
« Last Edit: 05/30/09 at 12:47:22 by UncorkSupport »  

ViVino: The Biggest Wine Database
391885513 flaminjo  
IP Logged

zpissilent

Uncork User

Reply #2 - 04/30/09 at 20:38:23

worked like a charm......just correcting one entry corrected all entries for the same winery.....grazzi Grin

IP Logged

UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Reply #1 - 04/29/09 at 21:13:53

The problem will be that (at some stage) you have entered the Robert Biale information by typing the winery name over the top of a stevenot wine - without pressing CLEAR.

To correct the problem, go to your cellar page, select the Robert Baile wine, then go to the Winery tab and clear all of the information in that tab. Then press the Update button.

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

riquib

Uncork User

winery web site info
04/29/09 at 19:08:01

Undecided

hello........i'm having a problem with winery web site info.......i must be doing something wrong.....when i add a new wine from robert biale vineyards and choose the wine from the pop up list that is viewed in the lower half of the screen..once i double click onto the wine the website is listed as STevenot from the sierra foothills
any suggestions...........it happens with several other wines and the errant web site info is from other wines that are currently in my cellar.

help

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print