Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to The Uncorked Cellar user forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Printing Rack Status (Read 2128 times)
UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Re: Printing Rack Status
Reply #3 - 10/09/09 at 21:38:02

Thanks for the suggestion, I have added it to our suggestion list.

In the meantime, display the rack wizard showuing your rack, then print the sceen.
To print the screen, press the print-screen button on your keyboard then paste into word etc.

There are also several print-screen utilities available for printing sections of your screen

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

pvwino

Uncork User
Portola Valley, California
Reply #2 - 10/09/09 at 19:23:44

Yes, I've done that for the smaller racks, but it's a bit of a pain to do so with a 600 bottle cooler that's about 80% full (i.e. that's a lot of paper).  A graphical representation of the full vs. empty locations is what I'm suggesting.

IP Logged

UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Reply #1 - 08/17/09 at 00:20:05

Try the [Rack Contents] report.

This prints the contents of each rack, sorted by column, with a line for every location containing a bottle.

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

pvwino

Uncork User
Portola Valley, California
Printing Rack Status
08/16/09 at 21:35:17

I'm not always good about updating my cellar database every time I pull a bottle. The only time I force myself to update it is when I'm adding new stock. While I can haul my laptop out to where the racks live and get the database sync'd up with the racks, it would be much more convenient to print out the software's rack image showing which positions it thinks are full and which are empty.  I could take that sheet to the rack and quickly note any discrepancies (i.e. which where emptied since I last did the sync) and then take it back to my desktop to update the database.

Could we perhaps get the ability to print the "Tag and Rack Wizard" window or the equivalent?

Thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print