Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to The Uncorked Cellar user forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Empty Cellar (Read 1327 times)
UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Re: Empty Cellar
Reply #4 - 09/08/09 at 04:51:04

OK, I will phone you shortly after 4pm on Wednesday

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Reply #3 - 09/08/09 at 04:28:30

Hi Ralph

I tried to call via the phone number we have on file for you, but was only able to leave a message.

Please send an email to support@uncork.biz with the best number to call you - and the best day/time after 4pm your time - and I will get you to conect to our remote support so we can resolve the issue for you.

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

WineChef

Uncork User

Reply #2 - 09/08/09 at 00:25:23

It didn't close the cellar, I did..but every time I went to racks and...it came up empty..the layout was the same, but no bottles show up

Ralph

IP Logged

UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Reply #1 - 09/07/09 at 22:47:06

Hi Ralph

It sounds like the program may have detected a duplicate tag number, but something else must have gond wrong for it to completely close the cellar (unless you closed it accidentally)

Try re-opening the cellar using the menu command "Cellar, Open".
If it gives a warning about the cellar already being open, just press OK to open it again.

If you still have difficulties, please send your phone number and time-zone to support@uncork.biz and we will call and get you to connect to our remote support so we can get you going again.

I never re-use old tags. It is too error prone vs letting the program automatically allocate new tag numbers when adding wines. It may save you a few cents per tag - but I just dont think it is worth the extra work (or risk) and we do not recommend it.

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

WineChef

Uncork User

Empty Cellar
09/07/09 at 15:53:06

First I use a scanner to enter bottles..I was entering new bottles and I wanted to use old bar code labels after pulling bottles from the celler. On the 4th bottle I got an error message about allocation (dont remember verbatium) and the cellar came up empty. So after a few more tries I unchecked auto allocation and left it for the night. Today I don't get the message and the box for auto allocation is still unchecked bit the cellar is still empty... Where did me wine go and how do I get it back ?  OK I know where the wine is, but the program doesn't  Wink

Ralph

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print