Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to The Uncorked Cellar user forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Error on upload to Uncork database (Read 1251 times)
UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Re: Error on upload to Uncork database
Reply #3 - 02/10/10 at 19:37:15

Yes please - We will reset the "Already Sent flag" and process it locally. Our software will filter out wines already in the Uncork database

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

vettewine

Uncork User

Reply #2 - 02/10/10 at 17:29:44

I have a similar problem...

I tried to send my database of almost 450 wines (via e-mail per instructions within Uncork) to add to the online database but the e-mail was rejected by my server, your server or some unknown waypoint. Now when I try to send it again it says that my wines have already been sent although the transmission was never actually completed.

If I can't reset my database, are you sure that you really want me to send a CSV file so you can process all that info manually Shocked...?

Vettewine - "Life is too short to drink bad wine"
vettewine vettewine  
IP Logged

UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Reply #1 - 12/27/09 at 20:32:19

Unfortunately there is no way for the program to tell if your email program has been setup, so there is no way to reset the info.

Please sent a backup CSV of your cellar to support@uncork.biz and we will process it manually

Thanks

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

dmast718

Uncork User

Error on upload to Uncork database
12/27/09 at 16:48:10

I recently finished adding a few dozen wines to my database and clicked the "Add to the Uncork Database" option under Tools.  Unfortunately, I hadn't setup my email client on this computer (just reimaged it) and consequently received an error (I think it was error code -3).  When I try again, the program tells me I already sent everything.  Is there any way to reset this info so that I can upload properly or manually gather the info from a log file and email?  Or does this get chalked up to an "Oops.  Oh well."  Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print