Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to The Uncorked Cellar user forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Saving Reports (Read 2052 times)
SamS

3559 Williams Rd Ste 105 Benbr
Re: Saving Reports
Reply #2 - 12/05/11 at 11:26:50

I was also facing same issues but now they solved these.

IP Logged

UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Re: Saving Reports
Reply #1 - 03/19/11 at 21:33:32

Yes, Cellar mode supports saving of Reports

It sounds like you may have upgraded your system to Vista or Windows 7 without following the steps in the help under "How do I... Migrate from Windows XP to Vista or Windows 7"

Vista and Windows 7 apply different rules to Windows XP as to where files such as configuration files (whre reports are kept) may reside.

Backup your cellar to a CSV file (to be sure), then try Uninstalling The Uncorked Cellar and re-installing it to see if that solves the problem.

If you need your registration key again, please send an email to support@uncork.biz

Either way, please let us know how you get on

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

Ohiowineguy

Uncork User

Saving Reports
03/19/11 at 14:50:10

I am using cellar mode, version 2011, and having problems saving different reports that I've generated.  I'm not sure if cellar mode doesn't support saving reports or if I'm doing something wrong.  I can create various reports and save them, but when I go back into run a report at a later date the reports are different than what I saved.  I would think that the various columns, column order, sort order, etc. for each report should remain consistent once they're saved.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print