Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to The Uncorked Cellar user forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
January 2012 Upgrade Issues (Read 5591 times)
KJG

Re: January 2012 Upgrade Issues
Reply #5 - 01/05/12 at 02:58:33

I have confirmed that issue 1 has been resolved.  Thanks for the quick response!

IP Logged

UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Reply #4 - 01/04/12 at 07:28:56

Issue 1 has been solved.

Thank you for alerting us to the problem

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

Naomi

Reply #3 - 01/04/12 at 06:06:28

After having a Droid X I didn't see any real differences between the two (as far as speed is concerned). The 4g is cool but not necessary for me as it is a severe battery killer.

IP Logged

KJG

Reply #2 - 01/04/12 at 02:09:45

Thank you, I will send my username as requested.  As far as the Android speed is concerned ... we don't have any issues with any other websites (very fast normally), just the Web Cellar and page select doesn't appear to help because it takes too long to even get to the point where you can enter a page number.

IP Logged

UncorkSupport
Administrator

The Uncorked Cellar
Uncork
Reply #1 - 01/03/12 at 03:12:42

1. Please send your web cellar account name to support@uncork.biz so we can investigate this specific issue further

2. The new Web Cellar realistically needs fast broadband access because it provides a rich interface. Your Android device may not be providing sufficient speed. Try sorting by clicking the heading row then use the page selection to view the wine you want.

3. This may be a browser, internet speed or Android issue - I suggest you use the page selection instead of scrolling

4. Rack configuration in terms of multi-depth, or A-Z is not implemented at this stage so all of your rack locations will be shown numerically.

Uncork Support
The Uncorked Cellar
www.uncork.biz
IP Logged

KJG

January 2012 Upgrade Issues
01/03/12 at 02:58:59

I just installed the January 2012 upgrade and I'm having a few issues with the Web Cellar.
(1) Tags & Racks button is not working - I get an error saying that the index was outside the bounds of the array
(2) very slow loading 'View/All wines' from my computer (on a mobile device - Android - it's even slower - not really useable).
(3) On the Android device, after eventually seeing all wines listed, there is no scroll bar (unlike what I see from my laptop) although it seems that maybe they don't appear for mobile devices?  I try to scroll through the list though by swiping and I see garbage characters as it tries to display the list.  It never seems to 'catch up' ... perhaps because of the slowness?
(4) I use letters instead of numbers for my rows in my racks.  It appears fine on my laptop, but the web version of my cellar is still using numbers.  For example, on my laptop, a wine location would be M-13, but on the web, I see 13-13.

Are these issues with the upgrade or perhaps I need to modify some settings/options?

Thanks ... looking forward to using the upgrade.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print