Build 201611190 ( See also current wine information )
New features for The Uncorked Cellar - 2017
- New multi-select capability on cellar page (shift-click to select a range of records) and new popup menu to ...
- Print bottle tags for the selected records
- Delete selected records
- (Windows) Copy selected records to the clipboard
- Menu command to Sort your cellar moved from under the "Tools" menu
- New Multiple-Field Sorting saved so you can easily repeat later via the menu menu command "Sort, Re-Sort..."
- Add favourite sorts to this list by ticking the box on the Multiple Field Sort dialog
- Faster display - especially after selecting the wine type via pressing one of the small bottles on the upper left of the page, or entering any other field specific information
- Much faster Cellar Restore from backup CSV files
- Faster Web Cellar upload/sync after you have made multiple changes to your cellar
- Much faster display of graph contents - especially for larger cellars
- Use the tab key when on the cellar and add-wine pages to easily navigate between fields
- (Mac) style changes (blue drop-downs and up/down arrows) on the Add-Wine and Cellar pages plus the Rack & Tag wizard
- Clear the Add-Wine page after adding wines (Tools, Options, Adding Wine, Clear all fields...)
- Add-Wine and Cellar pages both start with their respective search tabs open
- Faster display of wines in your cellar.
Tag and Rack Wizard
- Highlight empty locations enabled when viewing two racks
- Faster display of racks - especially for larger cellars
- (Mac) Allow manual Tag Number, Rack Name, Rack Column and Rack Row entry
- Check for (manually entered) duplicate tag numbers WITHIN the displayed record
- Faster generation of tag printing reports
- New "Sort by Tag Number" option for tag printing reports
- Other improvements
- Direct link to "Contact Uncork" details from the main help menu
- Over 23,000 new wine vintages
iPhone, iPad and Android access
- Current year subscribers can save your cellar as a Web Cellar, then view via any mobile device
- The mobile web app provides full cellar management including virtual rack and tag allocation
- Online wine search to show wine information either from your cellar or the Uncork database
- Create a web cellar account via the menu command "Cellar, Web Cellar" or log in with your email address and registration key.
- Log in with your mobile device at www.iUncork.com
- Make sure you have closed The Uncorked Cellar before logging in to at www.iUncork.com - The Uncorked Cellar opens a session so it can update your web cellar.
- Similarly, dont just close your browser - press "Logout" first
(Click here for latest new features
The 2017 version of The Uncorked Cellar lists.....
- Over 34,900 wineries
- Over 163,000 wines
- Over 928,000 vintages of those wines
|England & Wales||222||479||935|
| || || || |
To add to the wines we already list, please contribute information about wines in your
cellar by using the menu command "Tools, Add to the Uncork Database".
The default folders are...
- Apple Mac
|Run Log ||/Users/[user]/Documents/Uncork/Log
- Windows Vista or later
|Program* ||c:/Program Files/Uncork
|Run Log ||c:/Users/[user]/AppData/Roaming/Uncork
- Windows XP or earlier
|Program* ||c:/Program Files/Uncork
|Cellars ||c:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Uncork/Cellars
|Configuration ||c:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Uncork/Config
|Run Log ||c:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Uncork
|Templates ||c:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Uncork/Templates
- Existing cellars remain intact when you re-install the program
- If you are running a 64 bit version of Windows the program will be installed in c:/Program Files (x86)
- The default folder for versions 2006 or earlier was c:/Uncorked